1. Put a floor to ceiling screened door on one third end of cage. Be sure
to put hardware cloth or 1" square rabbit wire on front so babies
can't crawl out.
2. Put a solid door on toilet.
3. You can hang toys from ceilings for them to play with.
4. Holes in floors of cage are 12". Hole to toilet about same as nestbox hole.
5. Make a nest box about 16" cubed with a hole as an entrance. The top
should be hinged for cleaning (See below). I put the nest box on the bottom floor. Cage is 6' high so they get
exercise by jumping.
Get your local welder to make these for you.